I’ve built up a wealth of knowledge and experience, across many sectors of the Real Estate market, having been a licensed, full time Realtor since 1985. I have extensive experience in the resale condo market as well as being very busy in the single family, waterfront and vacant lot sector. I am also well qualified to work the ICI (Industrial, Commercial & Investment) sector, in sales, leasing and large acreages.
I firmly believe in keeping up to date in as many areas of the industry I can through numerous courses and seminars.
* Licensed Realtor since 1985
* Urban Land Diploma Program (UBC) 94-98
* Certified Commercial Investment Manager Program (CREA) 4 courses
* Floyd Wickman: Sweathogs, a gruelling 10 week salesmanship course
* Phoenix Seminar, Art of Closing a Sale, Psychology of Success, the Psychology of Selling (Brian Tracy)
* Education & Licensing Program courses, on-going, usually 4-8 per year
* Numerous sales, motivational, and positive thinking courses by such leaders as Brian Tracy, Richard Robbins, Tony Robbins, Pinball Clements, Mike Ferry, David Knox, Danielle Kennedy, and Danny Moe to name a few.
*I also hold the professional designation as an Accredited Senior Agent, the only one in the Comox Valley and so far, the only one north of Parksville.
* 1985: began my real estate career with Block Bros (NRS) in Vancouver East
* Moved to Richmond with Realty World in 1986. Moved to a progessive Crest Realty which was subsequently bought out by MacDonald Realty, a quality independent in business since 1944
* Served 4 years on the Richmond/South Delta Real Estate Board as Director
*Served 1 year as Director on the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board
* Served one year for Vancouver Real Estate Board as president of the Richmond/South Delta division, 4 years as Director for Richmond/South Delta
* Moved to Comox Valley in 1998 and joined and have never looked back….
* Happily married to Teresa since 1981, who is now my trusty and ever helpful assistant at work too.
* We have 3 children: Dylan born ’86, Annie, born in ’88 and Sophie, born ’91.
* Moving to the Comox Valley was definitely one of the most positive things that has happened for all of us. Our children in retrospect have thanked us for our foresight, and we plan to stay.
* I love skiing, swimming, trying to fly fish, tying flies; have coached numerous soccer teams since 1999, from House League to High School, and have a particular attachment to doing crossword puzzles and reading..